Cosmetics Buying Tips
It is important to look good with your makeup but knowing some good basic shopping rules might give you extra help. These tips will give you a little savings for your pocketbook as well as let you look smart and beautiful.
- 1. Get techniques from your favorite store, cosmetics sales ladies are trained to have an entire arsenal of makeup tricks, so have your looks done and remember how it was done.
- 2. Write the colors and the brands that the sales lady used, so if you have extra cash, you may shop right away.
- 3. Get samples and try them out, especially foundations, concealers and lipsticks.
- 4. Always ask for sample sizes before deciding to buy the actual one.
- 5. There are so many cosmetics available in the store so be sure to choose the right ones for your skin type.
- 6. Purchase some hypoallergenic cosmetics.
- 7. Have samples tested on your skin at least 24 hours before application to know if it fits well with your skin type.
Back To Makeup Tips