Beautiful Long Lashes
You always see celebrities with beautiful long lashes. Now you can also get their look by doing these easy tips:
- 1. Make sure that your face is clean. Before putting the fake mascara line your upper lash with a dark eyeliner pencil.
- 2. Apply a thin coat of mascara and let it dry.
- 3. Check the fake lashes band if it?s right width. Sometimes they can be longer. Trim it exactly the right width of your lash line.
- 4. Some artificial lashes has adhesive on the band. While others has to be done separately. Use a toothpick to in putting the adhesive to the lashes. Dab a thin coat and wait a few seconds to allow the adhesive to become tacky.
- 5. Press on the lashes bands from the inner to the outer corners of your eyes, placing them as close to your own natural lash line as possible. Hold them for a few seconds until they are set.
- 6. You can apply another coat of mascara if you want.
- 7. When removing the fake lashes. Apply a makeup remover and let it penetrate to the glue. It will be easier to take them off without irritating your eyelids. Then gently pull off the lashes.
- 8. You can reuse your fake lashes as long as your clean them. When cleaning them, use a warm water and soap. A tweezers will be great in pulling off the remaining glue. Brush the lashes with a toothbrush. Store them in the original container to keep their shape.
Back To Makeup Tips