Goldy Look For All Skin Types
Every skin tone can wear the new smoky eye-just use the right color shadow! Check out this goldy looks and see what's good for you.
For Olive Skin Tone
- 1. A true gold cream shadow is best for olive-toned skin.
- 2. Blend it over your lids and under your lower lashes, concentrating around your lash lines to make your dark eyelashes really pop!
For Tawny Skin Tone
- 1. Using a chubby pale gold shadow pencil anything brighter could clash with yellow-toned skin.
- 2. Smooth over your lids from your lash lines to just below your brows.
For Fair Skin Tone
- 1. Apply a dab of concealer to lids so the shadow will look more intense on your fair skin.
- 2. Then sweep a honey yellow shadow from lash lines to creases, then under lower lashes.
For Dark Skin Tone
- 1. Dip a damp eye shadow brush in a bright yellow loose shadow.
- 2. Make a ¼ inch-thick line along your top lash lines, then a thinner one beneath your lower lashes.
- 3. The two lines should look edgy, not clownish.
Back To Makeup Tips