Beauty & Style
Skin & Body
Health & Fun
How do you look?
Hair Split Ends
Shopping On Budget
How Romantic Are you?
Hot on Glam
Battle in Seattle
Cornish hen recipe
Essential Fatty Acids
Mary Kate Olsen
My Mom's New Boyfriend
Long Lasting Stunning Nails
1. Start at the center of the nail and wiping toward the tip when removing old nail polish.
2. Use a cuticle remover cream instead of cutting your delicate skin.
3. Always file in one direction. The nails weaken and break easily if you nail it back and forth motion.
4. Buffing is good on your nails it boosts circulation and encourages nail growth.
5. The right way of mixing your polish is rolling the bottle between your palms. Shaking it will cause air bubbles.
6. Use a base coat before your color applying it same way with your nail polish.
Make sure that the first coat is completely dry before applying the second coat to prevent formation of bubbles.
8. To remove excess or slip- ups. Use a wooden cuticle remover and make sure the polish is dry.
9. Avoid direct contact with chemicals and some household products. Always use gloves.
10. Use a hand moisturizer in the morning and in the evening.
Back To Skin & Body
Advertise With Us
Join Glam Network
Copyright © Glam Media, Inc. 2011
Short Hair Styles
Romantic Song Lyrics